Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Cake

So it was my birthday yesterday and as Billy and I were driving back to his apartment he started being a little brat. So I took the lid from the tupperware holding left over cake and put a little on Billy's face. After doing this I realized that Billy would want revenge when we got out of the car. So when we pulled into his parking lot I jumped out of the car before it even stopped so he could not take the left over cake from me. He stopped the car and started to charge, but was suddenly stopped in his tracks when a full piece of cake hit him in the face. You would think this would stop him, but it didn't.....so I threw the second one and it hit his U of U sweatshirt. This of course made him stop coming at me because now he was more worried about the frosting on his sweatshirt than getting revenge. I thought I would share this story and picture because it is one a the few times that I have been able to take Billy down! Please excuse the bad quality of the picture it was taken with my camera phone.






4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, thank you Becca. That was the best laugh I've had today and when I show Boo I'll have a second good laugh with him. That is so funny. At least Billy was a good enough sport to let you take a picture.

Elizabeth R said...

I can so picture this.. especially the part where Billy gets concerned about his Ute sweatshirt. Good times.. nice work my friend.

TomKat said...

That is awesome! You two crack me up.

Rachel said...

YOU GOT OWNED!!!! WHY DON'T YOU GO PUT A DRESS ON?

- BOO