Sunday, October 26, 2008

My dog is a genius.....

My dog Bella will bark at pretty much any animal she sees or hears on T.V. It can actually be quite annoying at times because we have to change the channel or she will not stop. Well Billy told me about a week ago a particular commercial came on when Bella was in the other room and she came running in the family room when she heard the music. This commercial has a dog in it of course. I didn't really believe it until the other night. Bella was asleep under some covers and this same commercial came on and she jumped out of the covers and charged the T.V. It was crazy! She knows that when she hears that song she will see the dog on the T.V. I found the commercial on you tube to do some testing. Sure enough every time I hit play she would freak out. What a smart puppy :)





Here is the commercial.....


1 comments:

Camille said...

Are you talking about the Bella I know???? Genius????