Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"You want a Christmas card?....Here's your Christmast card!"

For those of you who never watched Seinfeld you will not get the title to my post....lol. Anyway, I ordered photo Christmas cards this year to mail out to everybody. Well I just got them in the mail today and I was extremely disappointed in the turn out. Rather than sending them out and feeling like I wasted my money I decided to return them and just wait until next year to do them. So Merry Christmas to all my friends and family. I hope you all enjoy this magical time of year!


Merry Christmas!

The Di Sera's



Here is the clip from Seinfeld that I was referring to...

4 comments:

The sMurphy's said...

I love the picture in your header, it's a great picture of the family! :D Miss you guys!

Elizabeth R said...

I'm sad i didn't get a card...the picture is sure cute! You look like such a ..well, family.

-The Nielsens- said...

Amen Sister! UMmm... your talking to someone who just got the baby shower thank you cards out for the shower that was in October. Last year I sent out new years cards.... I liked that better! I love the pictures though... you make one cute little fam.

Lacey said...

nice time last night, it was fun to get together. i dont see the guys during the winter and it was nice to see Chris and Daniel and of course you guys. I like the blog. love you guys and hope we can get together again before or during softball.