Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ultrasound

I had a doctor's appointment today with my OBGYN. We weren't scheduled to do an ultrasound but she had the machine right there and decided she wanted to take a look. Here is our little one:




Our little one was so active, doing little flips and having a grand ol time....it was super cute. It was funny when the doctor took the picture because we both started laughing and thought he/she looked like a clown. The doctor also said..."well I hope that is not it's nose....I don't think it is, but it could be." Well if it is, my prediction will be correct in that our child will have a big nose and big butt. She also said it could be a hand....lets hope. Poor little thing. Dr. Horvath said everything looks great and we were able to see the heart beat. Unfortunately we were not able to hear it because the little one is still too small (I'll be 12 weeks on Sunday.) After Billy and I left the appointment, he was looking at the picture and said it looked like the clown from the movie "Saw." I just laughed because it really does. See below:




3 comments:

Gold-E said...

LOL! Thanks for clarifying the clown face on the ultrasound! I may never be able to look at your baby the same again :) Just kidding. Isn't the ultrasound the coolest thing ever? I had my first one at 9 wks and could hardly contain myself. It's even better at 20 wks when you can see actual body parts. Anyway, CONGRATS!!!

The sMurphy's said...

That is scary!!! :o\ Saw was an evil movie and Grandpa's gift is not evil!! But sadly, it does look like it. Oh by the way, til you know what it is, I refer to it as Grandpa's gift!

Erica said...

I saw this on FB too, but I wanted to comment again. That picture is a little too similar...haha

Congratulations you two!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to find out what it is. You're gonna find out right????