Saturday, May 24, 2008

"OH CRAP!", Billy saw my wedding dress!

So I was in my room checking my email and Billy comes in. He starts looking around and all of the sudden I hear him say "OH CRAP." I looked up from what I was doing and said "What?"

He had this look of panic on his face and said, "I just saw your wedding dress." I look over to the closet where my dress was hanging and saw this..........
















I slowly turned my head back to Billy's scared face and said slowly, "Babe, thats not my dress its my slip, it goes under my dress." He walked out of my room all embarrassed as I was yelling, "Do you honestly think I would have bought that for my wedding dress." I couldn't stop laughing so I had to try it on for him so he could see what a beautiful bride I was going to be!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

That's funny.

Gold-E said...

That IS funny. Bad luck forever now. Nice one, Billy.

The sMurphy's said...

Hey Baby!! How you doin'? Looking mighty sexy there in that wedding dress!! :D I think Billy is going to have a nervous breakdown before this wedding is over!

Daniel said...

Dont let him fool you...I saw him wearing your dress

TomKat said...

That is quite hilarious.

Aubrie said...

Lol!

Erica said...

OMG I couldn't stop laughing...that's so funny. Silly Billy!!!