Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun Tag

So I was browsing in blog world and I came across this fun tag. Answer the questions below. Google image your answer, then post the first picture that comes up.



Pet name: Billy calls me Bunny.
Favorite Treat: Ranch Sunflower Seeds



Place I would like to live: San Fran



(umm....ok)

Place I would like to visit: I want to go to Africa on an African safari



Middle name: Anne



Age: lame number 24



Major: Business

Favorite vacation: Pacific Coast Highway (driving in a convertible)



Worst habit: Pulling on my eyelashes




This tag is for anyone who reads my blog.....I know you are out there.....

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

"Lame is the new cool." I like it.

Elizabeth R said...

you might be a dork.. but i sure love you.

The sMurphy's said...

Why is it, the google image for both of our middle names have their "chest" popping out? CrAzY!!