Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family fun.....

Yesterday my family thought it would be fun to get together and make gingerbread houses! I have always made gingerbread houses out of graham crackers so I was a little intimidated to make my own gingerbread. It was a bit of a pain to make (because I am a little challenged when it comes to cooking) but it turned out great! My mom and Amy were the only ones that bought the kits from the store....cheaters! Billy was supposed to help me with the house but got distracted when we showed up at Bryan and Camille's and the Jazz game was on TV. So Camille and I partnered up since her gingerbread broke :( Here are the results:

Our creation

Camille made me a Bella out of gum drops, she is even peeing on a tree....sooo tender!

Tricia and Jared made a log cabin

My mom's train

Billy and Bryan watching the Jazz game and Erin giving me her fake smile...lol

There was a moment where our gingerbread house was almost destroyed because the table collapsed, but Camille with her cat like reflex's saved our house! Good times.

1 comments:

Elizabeth R said...

see what i mean? TENDER!!!!