Sunday, November 30, 2008

The stockings are hung....


I have been super excited to decorate for Christmas this year since this is our first Christmas in our house. I never really got into decorating for it before when I lived in an apartment. Thanksgiving night Billy's parents came over to our house to hang out with us. Peggy and I decorated the Christmas tree that is in our basement family room. It was a lot of fun! We watched "Polar Express" and "The Holiday", we also drank yummy hot chocolate. Thanks again Peggy for your help! The following night I decorated the living room and also rearranged the furniture. I am pretty pleased with the turn out. Billy still needs to decorate his tree and put some new lights on it since some of them don't work...lol. My mom also gave me a bunch of decorations that she had, some of which she made herself (she painted the Santa Clause hanging on my wall). Can I just say I love Christmas time!!!!!





My mom gave me this nativity scene, I used to play with it as a child so I was super excited that I got it!


5 comments:

The sMurphy's said...

Everything looks so pretty!! I wish I could have helped in the new tradition :( maybe in the future! :D I hope you had a very Happy Turkey Day with your man!

Elizabeth R said...

It all looks great.. but wheres your famed village?

Becca and Billy said...

Its not up yet, I still need to get a few things for it.

-The Nielsens- said...

I love it! Great Job... your little home is coming right along.

For My Little Family said...

I love decorating for the Holidays as well. Your house looks great!