Thursday, August 14, 2008

Honeymoon...ooo la la!

For our honeymoon we went on a 7 day Carnival cruise to the Mexican Riviera. It was my first time and a cruise and Billy's second. I am definitely a cruise person now. It is the most stress free vacation I have ever been on. The days at sea were probably my favorite because Billy and I would just kick back and relax out on the deck, cool off in the pool and eat, eat and eat. I know I gained at least 20lbs. Its hard to resist 24/7 pizza and ice cream. It was funny when we got home because every now and then we would crave pizza and ice cream and it was so sad when we couldn't just walk a few steps and get it. Our stops on the cruise were Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo. We went snorkeling in Puerto and it was a blast. I was a little nervous to do it at first because I have this weird free of finding out what is swimming below me when I am in the ocean. But it was so beautiful, I could have been out there all day. In Mazatlan we went to a resort hotel and played in the ocean for a good four hours. And in Cabo we went parasailing, which was also a blast. Not as scary as you may think, because it is very calm and you aren't really moving around a whole lot. If you are afraid of heights however I would not recommend it. Anyways it was so much fun to hang out with my new hubby and now we are back to reality. Here is a little slideshow of our honeymoon. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth R said...

Im jealous! But I will be in Mehico soon! Woo hoo!

Daniel said...

What? Mexico? I booked us for NEW Mexico....I heard the beaches there were great.