Thursday, August 14, 2008

July 26, 2008



I can't believe we are finally married! It still has not officially hit me yet. Billy calls me Mrs. Di Sera and I will correct him and say not yet, because I have not changed my name yet so I really am still a Grimshaw. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be for me to give up my last name. Its a little sad. Maybe I will just tell Billy I changed my name and secretly stay a Grimshaw.....he'll never know right? Just kidding, I am happy to be a Di Sera it will just take a little getting used to. So on to the wedding day. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I know everyone says that, but you know it really was. I am very lucky to be with Billy and that he chose me to be his wife. Billy is a one of the kindest men I have ever known. When I met him five years ago I was with a guy who was not very good to me. At the time I didn't know any better because I just assumed thats how men treated women. When Billy came along he showed me how I was supposed to be treated. I love him so much and I am so excited to share the rest of my life with him! I would talk about the wedding day but I am pretty sure that everyone who reads my blog was there so I am not going to go into detail. Here is a link to look at some of our pictures that our photographer posted on her blog. If you would like to see all of them let me know and I will give you the password. There are some good ones of Rachel and Boo dancing!

4 comments:

TomKat said...

Okay, I want to see them all :) I'm glad she got a good one of my boyfriend looking like a dork. hilarious.

Aubrie said...

Your wedding was beautiful friend!

Elizabeth R said...

Im so very glad you married Billy! You know I must love him cause I was always very vocal about hating Joe.. and I havent said anything bad about Billiam! :) The wedding was perfect!

Daniel said...

He's alright I guess